Takrut Tone Phaen Ngern Choke Lap Ud Pong Serm Palang Gaay, Pasom Wan Maha Hlong, 2.5 inches long, in Nuea Ngern Solid Silver Yantra Foil, with hand inscriptions, code stamps, and picture of LP Simpalee, filled with the famous Health & Libido Increasing Magical Powders that have become a world famous phenomenon, and Wan Maha Hlong Herbal Powders for Maha Sanaeh Power of Attraction. 1999 of these amulets were made in limited edition.
Empowered in 2564 BE at the temple of Wat Pha Chai Ruam Mit in Loey, celebrating the building of the Hor Rakang Temple Bell Tower, and also 126 years of life of the Master, in Putta Pisek Ceremony within the Uposatha Shrineroom, after a preceding 3 month Traimas period of uninterrupted nightly blessings, by the Great aged monk, LP Simpalee, who in the year of release of this edition (2564 BE), has reached the age of 126 Years old, becoming the longest still living Master Monk of his time.
Luang Por’s amulets have increased in popularity around the country, and south east Asia, and even to Buddhists and Practitioners of the Occult in the Western World, after it became Nationally known that his amulets have real power, and furor was set loose, causing his amulets to increase in price and rarity since many years already.
Luang Por Simpalee’s amulets are famously reputed for their power to work with all devotees, and to give sure results .The Buddha taught us that nothing in Life is Certain, but the amulets of Luang Por Simpalee, are as close to a certainty as one could possibly get with an Amulet in this Era. His amulets are now extremely sought after, and very difficult to encounter, due to immense demand from devotees around the world.
Few Masters can reflect such an amazing trajectory these days, and few can display such easily visible miraculous traits of meritorious practice. One of the last remaining direct Looksit of Luang Phu Mun, and one of the last remaining Masters of the previous Generation of Guru Monks to remain with us.
This Grand Master of the grand age of 126 years old (written 2022), is now highly in demand for his extremely powerful and authentically made Amulets. Luang Por Simpalee’s extreme attention to detail and faithfulness to the authentic methods of applied Magical Wicha Saiyasart, have made his amulets among the most highly sought-after in the present era.
His affinity and power to call the Magical Lek Lai Kaya Siddhi elemental substance, is renowned throughout the country and in various other countries of south-east Asia. His use of ground up powdered Lek Lai substance in the Muan Sarn Sacred Powders used for his Amulets, has become truly a trademark, as well as his use of his most highly desired Rae Perm Palang Gaay, sacred herbal and mineral ingredients, which have the power to heal a multitude of illnesses and mortal afflictions, and increase Libido.
The Wicha used in this amulet uses Thai Lanna Sorcery, and is a Talismanic ‘Krueang Rang’ (Occult charm/talisman) and is filled with the Libido INcresing Rae Palang Gaay Powders that have become so popular worldwide, for their stamina incresing, health improvement, and libido increasing powers..
The specific empowerments performed by Luang Phu Simpalee have endowed this amulet with Powerful Wicha, for Good Karma, Anti Black Magick and Protection, but not only. The Muan Sarn of the amulet and empowerments also are filled with Rae Palang Gaay, and Wan Maha Hlong for Healing, Libido Increase Maha Sanaeh Power of Attraction, Metta Mahaniyom Mercy Charm, Klaew Klaad, Kong Grapan Evasion and Protection, Serm Duang, & as expected from his Amulets, Maha Lap and Maha Pokasap. Luang Por performed his empowerments ubiquitously, in the way he always does, which is for those who know him, one of the most powerful empowerments one could expect, although he does not make a grand show of it.
This is something that is often seen with Arahantsm and Highly realized Master Monks, who simply empower the amulets with pure and powerful magic, but do not make a visible show of it, for magic, is indeed invisible to the naked eye. So there are no amazing fireworks, or special effects with this Great and Ancient Forest Monk, but the real effect of magical power, is more what Luang Por prefers to concentrate on.
In his usual silence manner and extreme focus, he blocked out the world, and focuses inwards to channel the streamflow of the Buddhas. He invokes and raises these Powers, and Transmits them outwards, embedding the power of the Buddhas Accomplishments, and the power of his own Sorcerous Incantations within the amulets. This special 2564 Edition included many different amulets, with the official list of the temple documentation being;
1. Daw Sethee Run 2 second edition Star of Wealth with Rae Palang Powders, Wan Maha Hlong Powders, and Lek Lai Sethee powdered Kaya Siddhi Elemental Substance. These were made in 4 different versions in different numbers; (1) With Gold Takrut Tong Kam, & Lek Lai Piece Inserted – 99 amulets made. (2) With Silver Takrut Ngern, & Lek Lai Piece Inserted – 199 amulets made. (3) With Copper Takrut Tong Daeng, & Lek Lai Piece Inserted – 299 amulets made. (4) With Rae Palang Gaay and Wan Maha Hlong, and Lek Lai Crystals sprinkled – 499 amulets made.
2. Takrut Choke Lap Ma Ha Nuea Tong Lueang Brass Takrut Scroll Spell with Sinjana Cords, Herbal Lacquer Dipped with Gold Leaf, filled with Rae Perm Palang Gaay Libido and Health/Strength Increasing Powders and Wan Maha Hlong Maha Sanaeh Powders.
3. Takrut Rueay Hmeun Lān Nuea Ngern Pasom – Silver-Alchemical Metal Admixture Takrut Foil Scroll Spell, filled with Rae Perm Palang Gaay Libido and Health/Strength Increasing Powders and Wan Maha Hlong Maha Sanaeh Powders.
4. Duang Ta Tee Sām, in Nuea Tong Lueang Sacred Brass, with rear face – Third Eye/ Eye of Horus filled with Rae Perm Palang Gaay Libido and Health/Strength Increasing Powders and Wan Maha Hlong Maha Sanaeh Powders, 2 Sariga Birds, Ploi Sek Maha Pokasap Enchanted Gemstones, Pratat Relics, & Lek Lai.
5. Daw Hok Chaek – 6 Sided Pentacle Yantra (Seal of Solomon), filled with Rae Perm Palang Gaay Libido and Health/Strength Increasing Powders and Wan Maha Hlong Maha Sanaeh Powders, In Koo, Ploi Sek Maha Pokasap Enchanted Gemstones, Pratat Relics, & Lek Lai. Sethee.
6. Duang Ta Sorn Daw double Solomonic/Vedic Yantra Spell, in Nuea Tong Lueang Sacred Brass, with rear face filled with Rae Perm Palang Gaay Libido and Health/Strength Increasing Powders and Wan Maha Hlong Maha Sanaeh Powders, In Koo, Ploi Sek Maha Pokasap Enchanted Gemstones, Pratat Relics, & Lek Lai. Sethee.
8. Pra Luang Phu Tuad Nuea Rae Perm Palang Gaay Pasom Wan Dork Tong Herbal Powders (all rare subgenuses), with Rae Lek Lai Sethee crystals sprinkled, and Lek Lai piece inserted – 499 amulets made.
9. Duang Ta Jakrawal Eye of the Universe – in Nuea Rae Perm Palang Gaay Pasom Wan Dork Tong Herbal Powders (all rare subgenuses), with Rae Lek Lai Sethee crystals sprinkled, In Koo statuette, Takrut, Chanuan BeaPloi Sek, and Look Namo with Numbered Series code stamp and Lek Nam Pi – 499 amulets made.
10. The 2562 BE Takrut Dtad Gam Dork Yai (Takrut Kote Sethee) Ud Pong Rae Serm Palang Gaay Pasom Lek Lai Sethee to Reduce Karma & Increase Libido – Gold Leaf Coated Takrut Tone with Code Stamp, in Dork Yai and Dork Lek ()large and small versions), filled with Rae Serm Palang Gaay Libido, strength and health Increasing minerals, and Lek Lai Sethee Wealth Attracting powders, mixed with Wan Maha Lap and Wan Sethee sacred herbs. 399 Made in Dork Yai (large size), and 499 Made in Dork Lek (small size).
11. Jao Sua Maha Lap Ud Rae Serm Palang Gaay Ud Pong Rae Serm Palang Gaay Pasom Lek Lai Sethee Buddha Images, filled with Rae Serm Palang Gaay Libido, strength and health Increasing minerals, and Lek Lai Sethee Wealth Attracting powders, mixed with Wan Maha Lap and Wan Sethee Sacred Herbs