The amulet is in the form of a Cobra wound around a Phallic.
- Luang Phu Jan has created these Cobra head Palad Khik from the following sacred powders and other Sacred Muan Sarn;
- Powder from an Ancient 1000 year old Shiva Lingam, which was found in an Age Old Khmer Holy place. The Shivalingam, as well as being a Phallic Symbol of Potency, and an Effigy of the Shiva Deity in Abstract Form, is also the central focus of the Mind Power of the Universal Deities.
- Dtakrai Yord Prasat Khom (powdered pieces of the spires of 7 Khmer Palace Temples). This particular powder endows the Muan Sarn with Maha sanaeh Enchantment to induce desire in the hearts of those you wish to Seduce.
- Din Bpradtu Prasat Khom Pan Pi – Earth powders from 9 Entrance Gates of 9 Ancient Khmer Palace Temples). This induces the arrival of manby Customers or Clients, and good sales flow, because the entrance to a Palace is always a place of passers by and good commerce.
- Pong Wised Gampong Tom (Sacred powders from Gampong Tom in Kampuchea)
- Pong Wised Luang Phu Jan (his own special powder)
- Pong Kochagut, Dtakor Chang Kroo Aathan 200 Pi (powdered 200 year old magic wand with elephant hook). This is powerful Magic for calling ‘Choke Laap’ (Luck and good Fortune, Windfalls), Asking for Money or Promotion of Status; It makes the other person you are asking soft hearted towards you, and give in to your pleas more easily.
Luang Phu Jan designed this Shiva Lingam (Palad Khik) in the form of a Cobra, which is of course the Snake which is wrapped around Shivas Crown. Shive is one of the Hindu Trinity, and was the Highest Deva of the Khmer Brahman Race, along with Brahma and Vishnu a close second. The Cobra was Shivas necklace, and even though it is a Venomous beast, it remains peacefully resting upon Shiva.
Luang Phu Jan says half jokingly that Promiscuous Men in Thailand are called ‘Snake Head’ like the snake head of the Palad Khik he has made. Also, if someone dreams of a Snake wrapping itself around their body, they will find their true Partner iin Life. So the Palad is very useful for those seeking to attract a partner.
The amulet is also effective for Luck, Charm, Influence and Discussion winning, which also harmonizes and improves your Selling Skills.
Its Supplementery Inherent Effect is that bit protects from venomous animals such as Snakes and the like, and prevents Danger. Increases your Influence on others.
999 of these Amulets were made in all, and 256 Bucha size models for the Altar. Size; 2 Centimeters high.
Kata Bucha Palad Paya Ngu Jong Ang
Omma Siwaling Gamlang Ja Heung Sawaaha Om Sanaeh Mon Sanaeh Mia Sanaeh Bpuum Sanaeh Bpaaraa Bprer An Grayorm Kun Bprer An Hong Om Sahom Dtid Saneu Gramum Na Ga Dor Lor Hina na Ma Pa Ta
Chant three times, blowing on the palad each time you finish one cycle.
Luang Phu Jan Khantigo (Kampuchea)