Taep Fa Din Pim Jiw miniature size sacred powder Butterfly King amulet, from the master of this most definitively subtle Wicha of the Taep Jamlaeng Butterfly King, Kroo Ba Krissana Intawano. Seven Ploi Sek Maha Pokasap Gemstones (six in the rear face one in the front face), two Takrut and one Look Namo Yantra Coin insert.
The amulets are very small, but extremely delicately and intricately detailed hand-painted amulets. They have polished gemstones and silver Takrut spells, inserted into the rear face of their Muan Sarn Sacred Powders.
Taep Bin Jiw miniature size King butterfly amulet with gemstone and Takrut inserts. This amulet is absolutely recommendable for ladies and children, due to its small size and delicate design features
Using Kruba Krissana’s highly secretive Wicha of ‘Montr Teerayaan’, the master of the Butterfly King, has created another superb edition of his famous ‘Taep Jamleng” amulets, what are most meticulously and faithfully rendered, in brilliantly detailed form.
The front face of this miniature edition, features a vividly hand painted red Taep Jamlaeng butterfly angel, and single Ploi Sek carved crystal. The Butterfly is surrounded with a golden border. The individual features on the painted surface reveal an attention to detail that is comparative to Master Craftsmanship of the true Artisan. Time consuming and painstaking effort must be applied, to achieve the resulting detail and originality of using different painted effects on each amulet. This of course, means that each and every one of Kroo Ba Krissana Intawano’s amulets are unique in their own right. Each is its own individual work of art, that is unlike any other.
The Rear face of this mini Butterfly amulet features a vibrant white very smooth Muan Sarn powder base, and is stuffed (despite its size) with 6 enchanted carved bright crystals, two silver takruts and a central sacred metals Rian yant coin of Kruba Krissana’s angelic script.
The amulet measures 2.5 x 1.5 These high-class miniatures, were released as only one of a series of different King butterfly amulets, all of which are extremely high quality and highly prized by the steadfast devotees of Kroo Ba Krissana Intawano. They were blessed and released during the special Buddha Abhiseka ceremony, for the Kammathana 2556 BE edition of amulets.
Kroo Ba Krissana Intawano is along with his lifetime accomplice in magical sorcery, Kroo Ba Beng, one of the only two holders and inheritors of the secret Wicha of their forest Lersi Hermit Kroo Ba Ajarn. It is from their guru, from whom they received and learned the methods of making and empowering the extremely rare to find Wicha Taep Jamlaeng Butterfly King amulet.
Both Kroo Ba Beng, and Kroo Ba Krissana, are extremely popular around Southeast Asia, and even as far away as the western shores of the United States of America, South America, Canada and even Russia. Never has there been such a highly celebrated amulet that is highly regarded for its sheer beauty, fine craftsmanship, art work, originality, and magical power, as the Taep Jamlaeng Butterfly King Amulet.
The following amulets were released in the 2556 BE Kammathana edition:
1. Sampao Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi ( Sea fairing military ship with double silver Takrut and Blessed Gems)
2. See Pheung Khun Phaen Metta Mahinyom Kaa Kaai ( Holy balm of Khun Phaen of charm and compassion with great business and trades)
3. Tayp Bin Takrut Ngern Koo Fang Ploi ( Thep Jamlang Angel with Silver Takrut and Blessed Ploi Sek gems)
4. Tayp Faa Din Payn See Daeng Lang Fang Rian Narai (Red Earth and Sky angel with Pra Narai Coin inbedded)
5. Tayp Faa Din PAyn See Kieow Lang Fang Rian Narai ( Green Earth and Sky angel with Pra Narai Imbedded)
6. Sian Phu Lersi Fang Rae Sak Sit Neua Pong Pii Kun ( Head of the Lersi Ascetic Sage with sacred powders of Pikun and sacred gems imbedded)
7. Taep Bin Jiw miniature size King butterfly amulet with gemstone and Takrut inserts. This amulet is absolutely recommendable for ladies and children, due to its small size and delicate design features
8. Khun Phaen Kumarn Tayp Fang Ploi Takrut (Khun Phaen’s Golden Angel Child with Plio Sek Gems and Takrut)
9. Nang Kwak Kum Sap Maha Sethee Neua Pong Pikun (Nang Gwak calling to millionare riches in sacred powders)
10. Nang Kwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Neua Pong Itthi Jay See Kao (Nang Kwak calling to millionare riches with white Itthi Jay sacred powders)
11. Nang Kwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sathee Neua Pong Mai Paya Ngiw Dam ( Nang Kwak Calling to Millionare riches made from the wood of the holy Ngiw Dam tree)
12. Nang Kwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Fang Rae Sak Sit Bpit Tong Naa Somdej (Nang Kwak callig to millionare riches in sacred powder, and gilted in gold leaf, with Pra Somdej on other face).
13. Nang Kwak Paya Kum Sap Maha Sethee Takrut Tong Kam (Nang Kwak calling to Millionare riches in sacred powders with golden takrut).
This particular miniature size, is extremely recommendable for ladies, children, and of course is recommended far and is already extremely popular, with the gay community.
A Ploi Sek Maha Pokasap gem is inserted into the front face.
View in the store; Taep Jamlaeng Butterfly King Miniature Amulet